Monday, May 9, 2011

farewell rant

People have various things that they held on to. Kids held on to their blankets because they are reminded of home. Parents held on to pictures, for they are printed memories. Others could cling on to drugs, or like a ring, or like - GEEZ - whatever thing that reminds them of SOMETHING.

Or because that one thing just holds their life.
Oooh, what am I aiming at?
That's right. I lost the tiny thing that defines my life: my USB. My freakin' Kingston USB.
Oooh, I am so lame.
Whatever.
That USB is filled with lots of my most important things:
  1. Pictures (recent pictures of friends, precious memories, banners, MY ART)
  2. Photoshop trials (the hours I spent tweaking them, the hours I spent on studying on how to get the perfect hue or shadow, the hours I spent on various little projects which grew big, also for MY ART)
  3. Yearbook designs (three of them, a total of about 5 hours? and the deadline to give them in is Friday)
  4. Stories (ah, yes, this one is the second most crucial because even though I can get the copy from the website in which I posted them, one story, my last one, my FINAL ONE, which has reached chapter 4, written in such detail that I have to say that it looks like a movie, is now gone)
  5. Art (the interview, both the written one and the audio - gone - the essay which had reached around 2500 words - gone - the designs I made for the final for 1st June - GONE - my effort - gone)
 Needless to say, I raced back like a maniac through the road to get to school (6 pm, and my school at that time is creepy as fuck). I ran up the stairs to get to the place where I most likely lost my USB. I looked everywhere. It's not there. I hope that one of the helpers retrieved it and kept it and when I questioned it tomorrow morning, she would have it. Tonight, I will gorge myself on Ritter Sport Whole Almonds chocolate and on some red Hatten.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. T.T .. I'm so sorry for your lost!! *sigh* if only I could help,but I can't x.x !!
    LOVE YOU xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawww Najd! <3 I LOVE YOU TOO!! but you know that I found it right lol

    ReplyDelete