Tuesday, May 3, 2011

dolls

I used to hate dolls. They scare the crap out of me. Okay, I still don't like them very much now. I don't understand people who said that they are cute. When I see them - especially the baby ones, or the ones that can blink, or the ones that can TALK - I usually turn around and run away from the area. I used to have dreams where they come alive and start to attack you. Yes, I watched Chucky 1, 2, and 3.

But these dolls? U-noa dolls? I want them bad. They are still creepy in a way, but, again, I want them bad.





Hmm...most of them are girls. It's rather hard to find a male U-noa dolls. I have some pictures of the male ones, and I think they are the most gorgeous ones: Tokio Hotel.

Gustav

Georg

Tom

Bill

Prices are unbelievably high though. I better start saving. *rushes off*

1 comment:

  1. D: .. I WANT BILL <33 .. I wish I knew where to buy them =_= .. oh well, hope YOU can get one xD ..

    ReplyDelete